From: Laura Day <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, Mar 9, 2018
Subject: 3 (fun) things for this final weekend of the Alumni Fund
Hello, Alumni Fund Volunteers!
It’s here. The moment you’ve all been waiting for. The final week of the Alumni Fund.
Our deadline is next Thursday, March 15 at midnight. We expect to announce this year’s trophy winners one week from now (close of business on Friday, March 16). Current standings available here.
If you’ve been on the sidelines all LYBUNT season, now is your chance to be the hero. Come on in from the cold and start contacting your classmates! During the final week last year, we brought in $1.7M from 2,571. With your help, we can do even more this year.
You know the basics:
- Gifts can be made online anytime at give2.williams.edu
- Not sure who to contact? Check your online reports at williams.edu/myreports (they’ll also be emailed to you as a PDF tomorrow morning).
- Not sure what to talk about? Below are some tips, and there are plenty more in emails from me the last few Fridays, and still more at williams.edu/aftools.
This week, we’re keeping it a little light and fun — even as we’re buckled in and going 100 MPH.
1) What Kind of Purple Cow Are You?
Props to the head agents in ’85 for this clever message — thanks for sharing, Bill and Randy!
2) Knock Knock
Impatient Purple Cow
Impatient Purple Cow Wh–
3) Many Mountains
So…I was a music major here at Williams, and one of the things about studying music is that you learn that sometimes words alone aren’t enough — you need music. So if you’ve used all your words and still need a little something extra to help with your outreach, here are several different versions of The Mountains that may work for you. They differ greatly in style, but they share tremendous love and enthusiasm for Williams.
- Swinging “The Mountains”
- Leehom Wang ’96 in Concert at Chapin Hall
- Toying with The Mountains
- Song of the Season
- Mountains Suite
- Pizza-faced Purple Cow (Homecoming 2017)
Thanks so much for all you do for Williams!