Gifts via Cash Wire to Life Income Funds

If you wish to transfer cash from a U.S. bank account, you can easily transfer to the College by sending a cash transfer letter (see list below) to your banker or broker and submitting a copy to the Trust & Estate Administration Office. (Life income funds have gift minimums.)

Cash transfer letters for specific gift intentions:

Questions?  Feel free to contact:

Williams College Trust and Estate Administration Office
P. O. Box 67
Wiliamstown, MA 01267
Telephone:  413-597-4533
Facsimile:  413-597-4573
Email:  [email protected]